Thursday, December 21, 2017

December Happenings

Colbi had her Christmas program at Mustard Seed. I love their holiday program, it is so sweet and the kids do such a great job.
We picked out our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. 
I love the kids faces, Dave was saying something funny and they just thought he was hilarious.
Unfortunately we got home and decorated the tree and it fell over breaking ornaments while decorating, most of Colt's ornaments broke and he was devastated. A lot of them he has had since he was little and he had such fun every Christmas pulling them out and asking me about the memory behind each ornament.  I felt so bad for him, we got it straightened back out and only put the non-breakable ornaments on it for this year. Next year when we are in our house we will get a beautiful (but fake) tree and decorate it all up.

We went downtown to the Christmas Lights Parade and warmed up after with hot chocolate from Starbucks.
Jax had to make an ornament for his class ornament exchange. He wanted Seahawk colors, I tried so bad to buy one because I am terrible at this type of stuff. I finally got on Pinterest and searched easy Christmas ornaments. A quick trip to Wal-Mart for ribbon and done. He really liked it.

No comments: