Sunday, June 24, 2018

Brownlee Reservoir 2018

My sister Amy organized a Mires Family get together at her cabin on Brownlee Reservoir this past weekend. Unfortunately our time got cut a little short due to car troubles but we still enjoyed our time there.  It was fun to have all the cousins together in one place.  The kids swam, learned to water ski, fish and just played together. The weather was perfect and it was so nice to be with my family for the weekend.






Case was a little rundown this weekend. He spent a lot of time sitting on my lap or laying down. He was diagnosed with pneumonia right before we left and I almost stayed home with him but Dave assured me he would be fine and he knew what to look for if he started to have trouble breathing. It was still hard for me to relax because I was pretty concerned about him (he was so sick and had lost quite a bit of weight for his tiny frame) but he did a good job of just resting and watching the kids have fun throughout the weekend.











We ended up having to stay an extra day because our car was not done being repaired so Dave's cousin Timer came up with his boat and we got to spend the last day fishing and catching! It ended up being a fun result of an annoying problem (I despise car trouble!).

No comments: