Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Summer Fun 2018

 We have had such a fun summer exploring our new home and the area around it.  The kids fell in love with the river and we spent almost every day swimming, catching snakes and crawdads and finding new spots to explore. It was such a peaceful place for me to take the kids and we had so much fun playing in our "backyard"
 When the weather was cool we even started up our outdoor firepit and the kids made smores'.  This is something I hope to do more of once fall comes and the nights are a bit cooler.






 On nights when Dave is working the kids have gotten in the habit of sleeping with me and I love it! We have been watching an episode of The Bucketlist Family and all of us are obsessed. Colbi even learned to "swim like Dorothy" (her words) this summer and asked if she could visit the Black Hole for her birthday.







My very favorite memories from summer 2018 will be the time we spent in our backyard.  I am overwhelmed with how much I truly love where we live and feel so grateful for our home and this piece of heaven we get to live and raise our kids.

No comments: