Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Colbi's last day of Preschool

 Colbi finished preschool today. Her last day at Betty's and our very last day of preschool in the Pemberton house. Very bittersweet for me especially. I don't know where the last 5.5 years went but its over and it really feels like a new season is beginning.

 Colbi and her best friend Lennon. Colbi was so lucky this year to get to stay with my best friend Audra and her girls while I worked everyday.  She got to go with Lennon to preschool 3 days a week and hang out at Lennon's house on the days they didn't have school.  She asks me every weekend how many more days until she goes back to Lennon's. 

 Giving Julie a hug goodbye.
 Hugs from Betty. It is Betty's last year as well. 


Next up kindergarten at Berney in the fall with Jax and Case! But first the boys are going to finish up school and I am going to finish up teaching and then we are going to enjoy every single bit of summer!!

No comments: