Friday, July 19, 2019

Morning Bike Ride

 We woke up this morning to cool weather and I told the kids we were going to load up the bikes and go down to the reservoir to ride while I ran. This was the first time we had done this and it ended up being so much fun. 
 Colbi had a hard time in the beginning because the trail was rocky and there was a lot of hills but she worked really hard to make it up the hills and not give up. By the time we got to the pavement and downhill she was so happy.  By the end I couldn't even keep up with the kids running but it worked out fine because Colt kept everyone in line.
After a fun morning of exercise we went downtown to the Coffee Perk and had coffee/drinks and played board games.  Such a fun summer morning and makes me realize how lucky I am to have a job where I can enjoy summers with my kids and not stress about work or what they are doing all day.

No comments: