Friday, April 13, 2007

More twin pictures

Mommy Ann getting to finally hold her girls

Papa and DiDi(that is what my nieces call my mom) got to go up to Spokane for the birth. They were both so excited to be there and get to share in the fun.

A precious photo of Reese Minette (she looks just like my sister/her mommy)

Daddy Sam with Perry and Reese

Lucy, Perry, Reese and Aunt Amy

Just thought I would post a couple more pictures. The one of Reese did not turn out to well on the other post and I wanted everyone to see how cute she really is! I am hoping to go and see them next weekend and will post some more photos then. They grow so fast the first year it will be fun to see all the changes.

2 comments:

Julie Pemberton said...

Care, this is so cool. Those baby girls are so amazing. You'll have to show me how to do this it is awesome. Love Julie

ThePriceFamily said...

Love the blog Care! I need to get one started too... You need to post an updated belly picture.
MISS YOU!!