Sunday, September 23, 2007

Memah's birthday work day

We spent the day saturday helping Memah clean out her garage and staining the playyard. As you can see I was a BIG help! Camryn and I got a free ride all day long!
After a hard days work Memah stripped me down and tickled me silly.
Then she played with us, as you can see Camryn and I are really interested in this toy.
She even let me help her blow our her birthday candles. It was such a fun day. I hope you appreciated all my hard work Memah. I love you!

4 comments:

The Chases said...

Thanks for the nice compliment. I am not trying to sound crazy but I feel HUGE! Just bending over is starting to feel uncomfortable. I swear that I am gaining weight all over too. Not just in my belly. Like my chest, back (upper and lower), love handles and my thighs. Dale is no help either...he loves that I am gaining weight (I guess he gets excited because it means the baby is growing) but he ALWAYS says the wrong thing. This morning he said I am sure getting a muffin top. The other day he said that my thighs are sticking out on the sides. I just try to ignore him.=) Anyway, cute pictures of this weekend. Keep them coming. I love reading about them!

Julie Pemberton said...

I did love all the work you did Colt with the help of your parents-it was sooo nice.
By the way today is 9/25/07 your 3 month birthday-Happy Birthday Big Boy
Love you lots, Memah

Brittsan's said...

Carolyn,

Thanks for the comments on my page. I'm also glad that you told Marni to help me how to use this thing. I'm still getting used to it. Colt is soooo cute. I love his little smile and to see how he is growing. I feel like I know you as well. Whenever you come to see Marni, we must say hello to each other and then Colt and Taylor can meet! Take care!

Tasha

Anonymous said...

yes colt you were HUGE help and pretty stinking cute helping! I love you soo much!!! Love,

Aunt Dee

( i love signing my name as an aunt)