Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm learning how to stand!

My legs have been getting stronger and stronger. Here is Grandma Di Di helping me stand. I am a bit wobbly though!
Check out my chunky cheeks. Mommy thinks I have changed so much lately!
I have been hanging out with Aunt Marni lately and that girl is crazy. She has been putting me through these grueling workouts and making me stand while just holding on to a couch! I guess it paid off though because I am getting better at standing there without falling over.
By the time I said goodbye to her she had me trained to stand and wave at the camera:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is standing like that already. And his face has changed so much! It is much rounder then before and his cheeks are huge....very very cute! I miss him so much!
Katie