Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time with my mommy

My mommy went back to work this week and I had to go to the daycare. It was really really hard for her, she cried alot!!! So once the weekend came we spent lots of time together.
Here we are playing in the yard, she kept lifting me up and making me laugh. I forgot to mention that I can laugh now, my daddy thinks it is the cutest sound.
I love to cuddle with my mommy. Every morning when I get up she comes and get me and brings me back to her bed, I get to eat then we fall back asleep together until she has to get up. Then I snuggle with daddy:) This morning I woke up at 6:30 ate and then we fell back asleep in mommy and daddy's bed until 9:30! I think we were all a bit tired after the weekend activities.

2 comments:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

I bet that was really hard going back to work! He loves his mommy and I'm sure he misses you, too. I love the new hair cut...

McP Family said...

i LOVE you hair.