Tuesday, October 30, 2007

4 months old!


Colt had his 4 month appointment yesterday. He is a growing growing boy. He now weighs 17lbs (90th percentile) and is 27.5 inches long (100+ percentile meaning he is not even on the charts). The doctor also mentioned that his head is in the 95th%...hahaha we all know Colt has a big head. Its kind of a joke now at the doctors office because of all the trauma his poor head went through when he was born. His shots went well he does not really cry much for them. However last night something was bothering him, he went to bed at 7 and then was up from 11:30-3:30. Needless to say we are all very tired in this house today. Tomorrow is Halloween and Colt and I are going "trick or treating" downtown with some of his baby friends. I will post pics tomorrow. I am loving all your comments and seeing all of your guys blogs. It helps from not missing you as much when I feel like I get to see your kids every week (Julie I miss Crew's face!)

4 comments:

McP Family said...

Of COARSE he is going to have a big head...because he is going to be so smart. He is just a wonderful little boy. You guys look great.
Love you and miss you
Mari

Anonymous said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with big heads, right? :)

I am glad his appointment went well, he is growing, growing, growing!!

I will send out some pictures of Crew by the end of the week.

Love ya
Julie

Amanda said...

He is absolutely beautiful. 4 months, wow. It flies by, doesn't it. Mine is 3 1/2 and it's freaking me out!

The Mac Attack said...

I did heard a rumor that big heads mean very smart!!! Thanks for the Colt update. Call me later to get the Mae update. I wanna talk.