Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My little boy is sick!

Sorry no pictures today but Colt is getting sick. My mom babysat him last night while Dave and I were at bible study and she noticed that he sounded kind of croupy. Well this morning he sounds even more croupy and his nose is starting to run a little bit. I am hoping its nothing and will just pass by without a trip to the doctor. On the other hand if it does not clear up over the weekend he has his 4 month appointment on Monday so the doctor can check him out then. I hate to see him sick. The good news is that he is not cranky just really wants to be loved. Tonight he wanted me to hold him the entire evening and would cry if I put him down. He was so content just laying with me on the couch. Thanks goodness because I am exhausted right now, working all day and being a mom and wife at night is hard work! It makes me appreciate all the mom's out there in a whole new way. Colt went to bed tonight at 6:45 and I am going to be following about 8:30. I will try to post some pictures this weekend. Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope little Colty feels better soon :) He has been so busy playing with all of his new friends, no wonder he is getting run down!

Julie

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Dear Colt-

I'm really sorry to hear that you have a cold. I am fighting a runny nose too right now and it's my first cold as well. My mommy told me to tell you to drink lots of fluids and take lots of showers with your mommy or daddy because the steam is good for congestion. I hope you feel better soon! Get lots of sleep.

Love always - Jaymin

Marni Mires said...

Oh no...he can not get sick before halloween..he must wear the amazing costume I bought him!! Feel better my one and only nephew...I love you coltie

The Mac Attack said...

Get better Colt!!!

Brittsan's said...

Something must be traveling through the whole northwest...Taylor is sick too. She isn't acting sick, but she has a horrible cough. I talked with a nurse at the pediatrician's office, she recommended a humidifier in her room at night. We're trying it tonight...hopefully it will help. I might try the shower thing that "jaymin" mentioned as well. Take care Colt and Carolyn (Dave too!) Can't wait to see new pics!