Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

For my very first Halloween my Aunt Marni gave me this Winnie the Pooh costume.
We met all my friends downtown to go trick or treating in the afternoon. There was a rooster, monkey, me and a bear. It was loads of fun, you will have to excuse my face in this picture I was a bit hungry by this point!
By the time we went home I was exhausted and I did not get even one piece of candy. Mom says maybe next year.
But I soon woke up because Papa and Di Di came over to have dinner with us.
Di Di made us her homeade chili, it was delicious and so much fun!
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

He is so cute I totally guessed Lion. Holidays are so much more fun now that we all have our babies to enjoy them with. I cant waite to see you in 3 weeks.

Brittsan's said...

He looks adorable!!! Marni had told me what he was going to be, so I was just waiting for the photos. Poor Taylor still has her cough...and slept all the way through Halloween! We took her to the doctor, he said it's just a virus and will pass. But since she slept we have no Halloween costume photos. Maybe when she's feeling better this weekend, we'll stage some a few days late! Super cute Colt!

Anonymous said...

Pooh! How tute, I am uploading like 120 pictures right now from my camera, it is taking forever, I will send them out tomorrow!

Julie

McP Family said...

Hi Gary, Hi Diane - Hugs from Spokane. Happy Halloween Colt. Poo Bear is one of Madi's favorite friends. We sing "Pooh Bear, Winnie the PooooooH Bear" all the time. Glad you guys had a safe and happy Halloween.

The Chases said...

Well Colt sure is a cute Pooh! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. We were cracking up at Colt's hungry face. Hope all is well with you. What is countdown now? I need you and Colty! Love you tons!