Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today with my mommy and Di Di. It was loads of fun, mom tried to find the biggest pumpkin there because she wants to carve it and put me inside. Silly mom, she said she would need an extra big one to even have a chance of me fitting in it at all.
When Di Di put me next to the pumpkin all I wanted to do was try and put my mouth on it. Pumpkin tastes sooooo good!!
Here's the winner, mommy got us this pumpkin.
Of course we had to pose for some pictures too. I can't wait until I can actually crawl up the haystacks!
Di Di you forgot to pull my sweatshirt down so you can see my smiling mouth!! Its my best feature:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Colt is So cute! You look so skinny!!! What are you going to carve the pumpkin into? And have you decided on Colt's Halloween costume? Or is he still too young for that? I can't wait too see the two of you next weekend! Love you both lots!
Aunt Kate

Brittsan's said...

These pictures are sooo cute. I went and bought Taylor's costume yesterday...she's going to be a little black kitty cat. Pictures will be posted of course. Colt is super cute. His smile reminds me of your mom's. Oh and about going back to work. It will be hard at first. Of course if we could afford it, I would love to stay home with Taylor all day. I thought I was going to be really sad and at first I was. But then after a few days, it's actually kind of rewarding. I almost feel like I gained a part of myself back. Now I get to be mommy, wife, employee, daughter, etc. etc. It will take some adjusting, but you'll do great. Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey did you cut your hair? What everyou did I like it. Only 2 and a half weeks to go yeah!!!

The Mac Attack said...

Hey I have a Blog page now!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! I love it!! I can't wait to see you and Colt in just over a month. Colt is getting so big! You are such a good mama. I am taking notes already=) Love you!
Jess