Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hawaii Family Pics!

We made it back, as some as you already knew we took a family vacation to Hawaii for 5 days. It was wonderful and Dave and I both wish we were still there relaxing in the sun, sleeping and playing at the beach. Dave had qualified for this trip through work so all the expenses were on them which made the trip even better. Neither of us really wanted to leave Colt at home so we brought him with us and he sat on our laps on the plane. It really wasn't too bad either. There was about a 10 minute screaming fit when he was trying to fall asleep on the way to Hawaii but besides that it was smooth flying! I took so many pictures and had a hard time deciding which ones to post. So scroll down and check them all out but it may take me awhile so you might want to keep coming back and checking in:)
Colt and I at one of the awesome dinners we had while we were there.
We did even get a few family pictures on this trip. People were often asking if we wanted to have our picture taken together.
Colt and Daddy on the beach in front of our hotel.
Our first night in Hawaii, we all got "leid" as soon as we arrived at the hotel. This picture is from the balcony of our hotel, it looked right out to the ocean. The ocean was literally directly below our hotel window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is an amazing place!, isn't it?

The Price Family said...

Wow Care!! What a trip :), it looks like you were totally spoiled with all the nice dinners, and a great place to stay. You look great too, a beautiful pregnant mommy. I am glad you got to get away for a few days before track. Good chatting with the other day, miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! This is just the time to get away too. The weather has been so yucky and you got to enjoy the sun! I am also sure it was nice to have some time off work. I am counting the days until spring break!

The Mac Attack said...

How awesome you got to go to Hawaii. It's been 4 long years since I have been. I'm glad you got to take Colt with you. I bet it was so nice to just feel warm while being outside. Today I was just so happy that it was so sunny even though it was only 22 degrees.

So I'll be in Walla the weekend of April 11th. I would love t see you guys if your around. So just let me know.

Btw your belly is looking so cute. I'm getting baby envy :)