Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some cute Colt pictures.

I posted about Aunt Katie's wedding back in January when her and Travis got married. They got the pictures back from there photographer and I had to post some of these of Colt. He just is too cute not to share:) Here he is with his daddy and his ring bearer pillow.
Eating before the wedding, we had taken off his shirt so he would not get it dirty.
He can get so dirty sooo quickly.
I thought this was such a sweet photo, he was giving his cousin Camryn a kiss!
Checking out a little movie on the phone with Papa Mike.

1 comment:

The Chases said...

We had so much fun with you guys this weekend! I was so sad to leave becuase I wish we got to see you guys more. It is so hard living so far away. We love you four and THANK YOU so much for letting us shack up with you for the weekend. I am still full from the king crab legs!