Friday, April 25, 2014

Colbi Lyn : 8 months


 














 8 months have passed and I can still remember that moment of meeting her for the first time. What a sweet moment that was, I often think back to that day and wish I could live it over and over again. It was such a surreal thing finding out that she was a girl and just feeling overcome with emotion. My labor and delivery could not have gone more perfect, it really was the perfect ending to such a wonderful last pregnancy and I am so grateful for that day and that experience in my life. Colbi is one sweet little girl, she continues to make all of us happy with her giggles, smiles and shrieks. I love dressing her up and putting bows in her hair. She is a great little eater and sleeper and for a baby she is pretty easy to have around.

No comments: