Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jax's 5th Birthday

 Happy Birthday to my sweet middle man Jax! I love your sensitive and quiet personality and how I can always depend on you to try and do the right thing. Whether it's playing Legos with your brothers, cleaning up your toys, or watching Colbi you always do it with a smile on your face. You are so excited to go to preschool next year at Betty's and I know the teachers will love having you as their student. Your memory amazes me and I love that when you wake up every morning you come find me to give me a hug first thing, it is one of my favorite parts of the day. I love you and am excited to see what you will discover in your 5th year of life.
Jax loves to help me in the kitchen so of course he was right by my side when I was making his oreo birthday cake.
 

Ninja turtles are his favorite right now and he was pretty excited about all the presents and his Donatello mask.
We gave him Legos, a light saber, sunglasses and a dragon flashlight friend that he has been asking for since we gave his friend Joel one at his birthday back in March. He was very excited about all his gifts!
Playing with his legos. The boys have so many legos now and play with them all the time. They are quite literally all over my house!
His new flashlight friend named "Spike".
We had a small little party and invited his best friend Joel over along with Joel's family.
5 year stats
Height: 44.5 inches (80%)
Weight: 46 lbs (80%)
 
Birthday Questions
How old are you? five
What do you want for your birthday breakfast? Bread dough pudding
What is your favorite color? blue
What is your favorite toy? spike (stuffed dragon)
What is your favorite fruit? peaches
What is your favorite vegetable? broccoli
What is your favorite television show? Ben 10
What is your favorite animal? monkeys
What is your favorite book? 3 little pigs
Who is your best friend? Joel
What is your favorite sport? Seahawks
What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the trampoline with the sprinkler
What do you sleep with at night? spike
What is your favorite thing to eat? subway
What do you want to be when you grow up? hunter
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? go to wal-mart
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? bow and arrows


No comments: