Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lake Jubilee Camping

 With Dave being gone all summer I was missing not doing as much with the kids. I asked my parents if they wanted to take an overnight camping trip with us to Lake Jubilee and they agreed so off we went.
 My dad and I setting up our tents.
 Getting ready to go fish.




My parents brought both their pontoon boats and these were a big hit with the kids. They spent a lot of time rowing around in them and Colt got good at rowing it himself.
Case and Colbi with DiDi.






After a day of swimming and fishing we headed back to camp for dinner. We had hotdogs and then roasted marshmallows.


The next morning we took a hike around the lake. They had a rope swing that all the boys and I did together which was fun. Colt got really brave on it and was going so high and waiting to drop until he was all the way out into the lake.

We headed home late that afternoon in time for Colt to play in his football game that night. It was a quick trip but nice to get out of the heat of Walla Walla and just enjoy time together.

No comments: