Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer Fun : July

July has been filled with odd weather and hot days have been a rarity around here. Usually July means 100 degree days but most of our July was filled with temps in the 80's or lower. On a few of the warmer days we spent time at the Milton Freewater pool with friends.

Jax and his best buddy Joel.
Jax's highlight of the month was getting to go to the drive-in with his buddy Joel and then his first sleepover!
We hiked the Whitman Mission one day.
My dad took all the kids to ice cream and a movie while I worked at State Farm one afternoon.
My mama and I.
Checking out the new road at our property! We have spent the last 7 months planning and gettin permits to finally have the road and bridge put in out at our property. I am excited to see the finished project and then start on our house hopefully in the spring!
These kiddos make summer more fun!

No comments: