Saturday, August 17, 2013

Patiently waiting for baby #4

 Here is baby at 39 weeks + 2 days. I am doing well, at my dr. appt yesterday I was 3cm dilated and 50% effaced. It is just a waiting game now, I am feeling pretty good so I can not really complain but I am very excited to meet him/her and I know it will not be too much longer.
 We have been trying to keep very busy while waiting for this baby to arrive. I have basically tried to plan our schedule so we have some sort of activity every day just to keep everyone happy and myself sane. My mom took the boys to the Whitman Mission one day so I could get some work done for grad school.
 We have spent a couple afternoons at the swimming pool, this is probably the boys favorite activity right now. They all love to swim!
 Dave took a day off of work and went to heaven....at least his idea of heaven. Him and his buddy Tim went up to Dayton and scouted for elk, they had a great time hiking and enjoying the beauty of the mountains. He came home in the best mood I have seen him in all summer.:) He is already planning and organizing all his hunting gear in preparation for deer and elk hunting beginning September 1st.
 My little sister sent Colt a huge box of candy from Dylan's Candy Bar for learning to ride his bike. The boys were thrilled. Colt chopped up that huge 5lb chocolate bar with a hammer and then we put it in freezer bags and froze it. I am planning on using it for baking over the next year.
Case is doing well sleeping in the boys rooms and still takes naps on a regular basis (yea!!), however, last night when I went to check on the boys before going to bed myself I saw Case's bed was empty. He had crawled in with Jax and they were both asleep. Most night while Colt falls right asleep these two enjoy talking and playing for a couple more minutes before crashing themselves. While their personalities could not be more different they act like the best of friends and Case brings out another side of Jax that we do not see much. It is fun to watch and nice to know they will have each other when Colt starts all day kindergarten in less than 3 weeks.

No comments: