Friday, August 2, 2013

10 years....




I look at these pictures and still remember that day so vividly, it seems like just yesterday yet here we are 10 years later with 3 children (soon to be 4) and I just want to bottle up my memories of that day and relive it over and over again. Without a doubt it was the best day of my life up until that point. I can still remember our first dance together and the excitement we both felt of starting our lives together. I remember dancing with my dad and crying and looking over and seeing Dave crying too. I remember laughing so hard at Marni and Taylor's speeches, the words they said were so true, sweet and funny. Now 10 years later our life together has changed so much and though it is not always easy I am more in love with this man than I have ever been. He knows me better than anyone and takes care of me in so many ways. I am blessed, I hope he feels that way too.