Friday, October 25, 2013

Colbi Lyn : 2 months

 This sweet baby has grown and changed so much this past month. She is greeting us with big smiles and coos as well as lots of snuggles. I love watching her grow but wish it would just slow down. I think with your last the growing bigger is even harder. As tough as this stage is right now with 4 little kids I would not change it for anything. Colbi made our family complete and she has been such a light in my life.
 I LOVE putting her in dresses, every Sunday I go through the clothes that Dave's sister's gave me and find her the perfect little dress to wear, complete with leggings and a headband.





 My aunt Donna sent her this adorable baby bunting fleece from Hanna Andersson. It will be perfect for her to wear this winter and once I start running with her in the stroller.
 I love these pajamas on her. They are just about too small and I have been looking online at Carter's to find the same ones in 6 month size but have had no luck. The little girls clothes are just so cute!
 She now has her very own lovie! If you know my boys you know how important lovies are in this family. All three of the boys have their own and Colbi finally got her very own lovie from one of my mother-in-laws good friends Marilee.
 Aunt Amy sent her this outfit. Adorable!!

Colbi Lyn we love you so much and are so happy you are part of our family!!
2 month stats:
Weight: 11lbs 9oz (50%)
Height: 24.25 inches (100%)
HC: 90%
Wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothing, size 1 diapers and sleeping from 9-4 (sometimes even later) every night. I am hoping her sleep patterns get better and not worse since I know sometimes babies will regress when they get older. So far she is a love bug, a great eater, happy, smiley, sweet, good sleeper and the best snuggler in the world.

No comments: