Sunday, February 23, 2014

Birthday #33


My birthday this year was just perfect. I was surrounded by my kids, Dave and my parents gave me some love too. Since it was on a Sunday we pretty much celebrated all weekend long. We made a trip to Kennewick on Friday and took the kids to the trampoline park and then back to Mike and Julie's for a birthday dinner and dessert. Saturday morning I went on a nice, longer run (the weather was gorgeous) and then we went to my parents for a birthday brunch and then took the boys to the Lego movie that afternoon followed by DQ ice cream cake (a birthday tradition) picked out just for me by my boys.  Sunday we did church and spent the day relaxing and hanging out. Overall it was a great birthday and I was spoiled! Looking forward to my 33rd year!

No comments: