Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Colbi Lyn: 6 months












My sweet girl is 6 months old! How fast this has all gone. She is slowly recovering from her sickness and though she is healthy it definitely slowed down her development a little.  She is just starting to sit up by herself but falls over often so we have to really watch her. I have started feeding her solids and so far she likes anything I give her. She is sleeping through the night and usually goes down in her crib about 7:00 and wakes to eat anywhere from 4:30-6:00 most morning I have to wake and feed her around 6 before I leave for work  but then put her back in bed and she will sleep until around 8 or 9. She is not a great napper and rarely will agree to nap in her crib. Most of her naps seem to happen on me or in her carseat when I am running the boys around. She is such a snuggler and loves to be held all day long.  She did not gain much weight from her 4 month appointment and only grew an inch so I have to take her back in at the end of next month for a growth check. Overall, she is just the sweetest, happiest baby and I am loving every minute of her being a baby. Having a girl is so fun, all the cute little dresses, hair bows/headbands and leggings. Their is just something about knowing that I have a daughter and the relationship that I hope we have as she grows older.  I pray we are close and that I don't drive her crazy (or her me) in her teenage years. For now I am soaking up every moment of her being sweet, innocent and kissable.

6 month stats
Weight: 14lb 10oz (22%)
Height: 27.5 inches (98%)

No comments: