Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Colbi Lyn turns 2!

Happy Birthday Colbi Lyn!
Waffles for her birthday breakfast.
So happy to be 2. She sang "Happy Birthday" to herself all day long.
DiDi brought over cupcakes for her birthday.
2 years has flown by and it is hard to believe my babies are no longer babies. We are moving into a new stage now that no more babies will be joining our family which makes Colbi's birthdays even more bittersweet. Colbi is feisty, funny and keeps us on our toes. She is rarely far from me and my alone time is limited but most days I would not want it any other way. She wants to do everything her brothers are doing and has a voice that lets us know exactly where she is at all times. She loves books, puzzles, "umpy" (jumping on the trampoline), helping me in the kitchen and my hair (she plays with it nonstop and has since she was a tiny baby). She is starting to talk in sentences and most the time I understand her (though I can't say the same for everyone else). Overall she is one fun little girl and completes our family! We love you Colbi Lyn!


2 year stats
Height: 34.25 inches (80%)
Weight: 26lbs 7 oz (40%)

No comments: