Friday, January 11, 2008

Growing too fast!!

Colt is starting to grow up much too fast . One minute he is laying on his tummy the next he is up on all fours.
Once he feels sturdy enough he starts to rock and then he lunges forward and plops back down on his belly. I have mixed feelings about him crawling, part of me is excited for him to achieve new things, the other part of me wants to turn back time so he can be a baby just a little bit longer:)
He wants to grab anything he can see....
even if its not in his reach:)
He always has time to give me a grin too.

8 comments:

The Price Family said...

Wow Colt, you are getting pretty darn close... I love those smiles you give your mommy, they are very sweet.

The Mac Attack said...

I always think we need to be carefull what we wish for. But its so much fun watching them grow. And its amazing how much they change day to day. Time to put everything up off the floor though dont ya think.

Conlin Family said...

He will probably be crawling soon!! I was not wanting Kaylee to crawl early and I got my wishes because she didn't until she was 11 months! She was scooting everywhere but not actually crawling until then.
It's amazing the difference between children.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. =)

The Mac Attack said...

Um that traffic thing is crazy. Your gonna be able to see who stalks you the most now.

McP Family said...

dang colt!!!! before you know it he will be all over the place. Byson will have some competition at being a little ankle biter. Love the smiles. I think this feeling you feel about wanting him to grow but wanting him to be little a bit longer will be something we have to make a daily effort to overcome - FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. We are mommies

The Chases said...

He is such a character! I CAN'T WAIT to play with him. Hope you guys have a safe trip. XO Jess

Anonymous said...

Those few lessons I did with him seem to really paying off...you can thanks me later :)! Miss you three!
Aunt Kate

The Mac Attack said...

You know whats funny is that I look at your site just to see whos looking at your site too. I couldnt have one of those I would be even more obsessive.