Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Colbi Lyn : 1 month








Our little girl is doing great and growing so fast. The last month has flown by and she is definitely getting taller and filling out her clothes. I have a feeling the three month clothes are going to be packed away soon. She is a great eater and sleeping pretty well at night. The last week or so she has been going to bed around 9 and sleeps till somewhere between 3 and 4 then back up again around 5:30 or 6. I wish I had more time to just sit and hold her but I have three other little boys that I love just as much and they need my time and attention as well. I have just accepted that this is the way it is and I am happy she is growing and doing so well. She is starting to smile too which is always fun. The boys love to sit by her and try to make her smile, its a competition who can do it first. She is a very protected and loved little girl.
1 month stats:
Weight: 10lbs (60%)
Height : 23.5 inches (100%)
Head Circumference : I can't remember the measurement but it was in the 90%

No comments: