Sunday, September 8, 2013

Colbi Lyn : 2 weeks old

Colbi is now 2 weeks old. The last 2 weeks have flown by and I am even more aware of time passing as I know she is my last baby. She is the sweetest little thing, so patient and easy going thus far. Her brothers do really well with her, she probably gets about 50-60 kisses a day and each boy asks to hold her multiple times throughout the day. I spend my evenings after putting the boys to bed just holding her for as long as possible. She had a doctor appointment today and she is back to her birth weight of 8lbs 10oz and is now 22 inches long. She is a tall baby, I can already tell in a lot of her clothes because the newborn pants and onesies are too short. She is sleeping pretty well, most nights I put her to bed around 9 and she sleeps till 2 and wakes up to eat then back up again around 4:30 or 5 to eat again. So far she has been great about just eating and going right back to sleep. Some nights she will wake up more but for the most part she is on a pretty good sleeping schedule, during the day she eats about every 2.5 to 3 hours. I really wish this baby stage lasted a bit longer.......

No comments: