Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!!

Sleeping on daddy.
Smiling at Daddy.
I have not been very good about posting lately, things have been very busy around here. We finally rented out the other suite at our office building to a Denture Clinic and they are planning on moving in next week. We have been frantically working on the buildout. Dave's parents spent the weekend here in Walla Walla helping us out, we have done all the framing, painting, tiling, baseboard, windows and doors. Its been a lot of work and that means that Colt has to be with a babysitter while we are working. It makes me so sad when I do not get to see him for more than a couple hours a day. My mom watched him on Saturday, then Dave's sister Randee watched him Sunday and my mom watched him again on Monday. I will be glad when this office building is done and I am sure Dave's family will be too!! They have been such a huge help to us with all these projects and we could not have got it done without them. I keep asking Dave how it is possible to ever repay them and I don't think we will ever be able to. Katie and Randee have been coming over and helping too. We really appreciate all the great help!

No comments: