Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fun times!

Mommy had to go back to work for the entire week. This is her on the first day of school. Doesn't she look pretty!
Memah came to Walla Walla to babysit me and Aunt Kenzie and Camryn came too!!
I don't care what you say Memah and Aunt Kenzie she is not as cute as me! She's not, she's not, she's not!!!!!!!!!
I am going to be Camryn's big protective cousin even though she is 10 weeks older than me. I am already bigger than her right now. Mommy took me to the doctor for my 2 month check up and I weigh 13.5lbs and am 26 inches long!! Camryn is 14lbs and 23 inches long. I will watch over her like a big brother and beat up anyone who hurts her just like my daddy used to do for Aunt Kenzie.
I love her. I guess she is pretty cute after all:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! How darn cute, and I love his outfits.
I can't believe how long Colt is! He must be way off the charts. I was just looking at Crew's 2 month check and he was only 24 1/2 inches, but he was also 15 lbs 3 oz, a big guys as well!!
I love big healthy boys :)

I hate being at work, at least you will be done for awhile after this week!

Julie

The Chases said...

You are gorgeous! How is life? I miss my little boyfriend=) The picture of him crying is so cute. Is that wrong to say that? Anyway, hope all is well with you. Baby Chase has been going crazy today - I totally feel the flutters! Must have been the oreos I ate after lunch. Love you tons! XO, Jess