Thursday, August 16, 2007

Growing and changing

Colt is just getting so big and its all happening much too fast. I love all the smiles we are getting from him but at times it makes me sad to think how fast he is growing. I am going back to work for the first week of teaching and then will be off until October, we go back August 27 and I am not looking forward to it at all. Someone asked me the other day what the hardest part of having Colt has been and since I have loved every minute of it I could not really say what it was until it hit me that I do have to go back to work. I know I am going to be one of those moms that drops her kid off at the babysitter and then gets teary all day thinking about him. Colt is the best little baby, he loves to cuddle and have people read to him and he is such a great sleeper. He is getting more of a personality every day and is smiling back at us more and more.

He really does sleep like this:)
My sweet baby boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss him already!!!