Sunday, August 19, 2007

Garage Sale Day!

So Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to finally clean there garage. Here is what is looked like after 2 years of stuff had just kept piling up. Between moving into the house, building the office and then doing the buildouts on both sides of the building they had no time to ever unpack and they have lived here for 2 years now! So last Saturday we cleaned the garage ( well I watched most of it and when I was not watching I was sleeping) and got ready for the garage sale that we had yesterday.
I just hung out with my parents at the garage sale sitting on the couch that was for sale outside. Daddy put this sticker on me to see if anyone wanted to buy me. Of course he was kidding, Daddy would not sell me for any amount of money, but I thought it was pretty funny!
Then Daddy decided he would put both of us up for sale. I must be pretty special though because he put a $15.00 sticker on me and only a 25 cents sticker on him! Well the garage sale was a success and luckily they did not have to sell me to make any money. Then we went to my mommy's friend Jeni's house for a Salsa party. It was fun, Jeni and her boyfriend had made all types of homeade salsa from the veggies in her garden of course I stuck with milk. There were three other babies there but they were all girls. This is my mommy's friend Jill holding me and my mommy is holding Jill's little girl Emily. Emily is only 13 days younger than me, right now she weighs as much as I did when I was born! Mommy and Jill always laugh that I am going to have my pick of a girlfriend because all of my friends right now in Walla Walla are girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.