Thursday, February 5, 2009

20 week belly pictures.

Well here I am at 20 weeks, well I guess its a little after 20 weeks but close enough. Still able to wear most of my pants (though its not always comfortable) but all of my shirts are too short now so I have moved into maternity shirts. I tried on a pair of my maternity pants from when I was pregnant with Colt and they are still way too big, they will not even stay up. This in between stage is kind of annoying!!
Baby Pemberton #2 at 20 weeks.
Baby Pemberton #1 (Colt) at 20 weeks.
I thought it would be fun to post a comparison picture. I feel like so far I am pretty much the same size as I was with Colt. A lot of people have commented about how you get so much bigger earlier with the 2nd one but I guess they don't remember how big I got early with Colt!! I hated it when people said to me "any day now right" and I still had 8 weeks left!!:) I am sure I will be getting the same comments this time around too.

3 comments:

The Price Family said...

You look so good! Wow Dave is lucky to have such a hot pregnant wifey :) I am glad everything is going well, and I MISS YOU!!!!

Mo's blog said...

Oh my God, you look way too good to be pregnant.

McP Family said...

You look great!!!!