Monday, February 23, 2009

Mommy's Birthday.

We went over to my mom and dad's to celebrate my 28th birthday on Sunday evening. Colt wanted to ride his horse a little bit, he gets a bit braver every time he rides it and lasts a little longer each time. My mom named the horse Pepper so that is what we call him. I did not take any pictures besides this one so this is all your going to see about the evening. It was fun though, we had chicken fajitas, delicious mango salsa, tortilla chips, pineapple, chocolate and ice cream cake for dessert. I got some nice gifts too!!
For my actual birthday (today) my day started off with a torturous spinning class at the gym (but it was still fun), my dad brought me a soy latte at work, my colleagues brought me lunch and dessert (Dave came and ate with us) and then Dave made us homemade pizza for dinner and we spent time as a family. It was a great day and thank you to all of you who called or left me notes through email/facebook. It was a special day and you all made me feel loved! Oh yea, Dave got me an I-Pod for my birthday. Can you believe I have never had one, I love it and will probably use it almost everyday from here on out! No more boring runs on the treadmill!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Care! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I think about you lots and hope you are doing well. Miss and love you!

Randi