Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby's 1st photo shoot.

Here are some ultrasound pictures that were took at our ultrasound this past week. This picture was my favorite one because it looked like the baby was almost waving at us.
Another profile picture. Baby was measuring at 22 weeks and I was at 20 weeks and 3 days when we had the ultrasound. Another big baby!
This picture cracks me up because when the ultrasound tech took the picture she paused and goes "that is one fat foot!!" I laughed and told her well this baby's brother has hugely FAT feet so he must take after him (which means he takes after his dad, Dave has huge feet!).

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Oh Care those are so precious! I feel like you are having a boy all of a sudden. But I want you to have a girl, there are a lot of boys already!!!

McP Family said...

I think it is funny that you keep refering to the baby as "he". I think it is a he too! But Rach thinks you are having a girl