Sunday, April 5, 2009

Colt's Travel Companion

We drove to Boise over Spring Break for a couple days to see family. We brought Byson along and of course his favorite place to sit when he is not in his cage is on Colt's lap. Colt loves it when Byson sits on his lap, they both ended up falling asleep like this when I was driving them around Boise one afternoon.
Colt no longer gives me many sweet smiles for the camera, most of them are very cheesy these days because he is always saying "CHEESE" everytime I get the camera out. We had lots of fun in Boise, we stayed with Marni while we were there and then went to Madelyn, Elena, and Lucy's soccer games, met up with Dave's cousins (Tammy and Will) and his Aunt and Uncle (Tom and Scotty) for dinner one night, had pizza at Marni's place one night and relaxed. I was still feeling pretty crummy for most of the trip from this nasty cold/cough I had over the break so I never even took a picture while we were there except these two of Colt. How bad am I! I wish I could of gotten one of Colt and his cousins, they had so much fun playing with him and are so good with him. He loved them!

2 comments:

McP Family said...

Best Bud's
the cheesy grins are cute too!!!!

moxie mama said...

that's so cute!

our dog likes to do the same thing but jovie screams at him and pushes him off...but then when we're inside she wants to hug him all the time and he runs away from her! nobody's gettin their way.

also, where's the updated baby belly pic!? :)