Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sometimes the best of plans....

.......don't always work out!!
I am on spring break from work this week, I had these fabulous plans of things I wanted to get done, pictures I was going to take, blog posts I was going to make and then I came down with this rotten, nasty, yucky cold/cough and have not felt up to doing much other than what I have to do. Colt and I have played around the house but the weather has been so miserable that we have not gotten to go to the park or play outside like I had planned. He did get to spend the night at his Papa and Di Di's house last night, Dave and I had growth group and then I had track practice this morning so he just stayed there last night and I am sure was spoiled rotten the entire time. It sure looked and sounded like he had a great time.
I had a doctor appointment on Monday, got to do the fun drink test (for some reason this time I thought I was going to puke after drinking it!!), got my blood drawn, had to get a shot in my rear for my RH negative blood type and I am now measuring a wonderful 2 weeks ahead of where I am actually at. I feel like a whale and I still have at least another 11 weeks to go. My doctor said that we could talk about inducing at 39 weeks if I wanted. I am pretty sure I will be begging for it at that point, I am starting to feel uncomfortable and very big!! New belly pictures will be coming soon! You will not believe the difference from the last ones I posted. Baby is still not head down either, that's not a big concern at this point but I would still appreciate prayer that he/she will turn here in the next couple weeks. I have a feeling that this baby is going to be too big to move around by the time I am 35 weeks pregnant.
In other news, Dave and I have put our house up for sale! We have been thinking about doing it for awhile now and even thought its not a great time to sell it is a great time to buy especially with the low interest rates. We are hoping to set it up so that after next year I can take some time off from work and stay home with the kids. We have been looking at houses around here and have found some we like but are going to wait until our house sells before we decide what to do. Ideally, I would love it if our house sells and we are in our new house before this baby comes but I realize how unlikely that is to happen, it never hurts to pray about it though.
I promise my next post will have lots of pictures and not so much writing!!

3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

So much going on. Im so glad you are blogging since I am being so bad at it. But I would love yo see you next weekend if your going to be around. Ill be home for a few days. Ill pray for your house to sell. It sounds so excting. Hope to see you soon!

Conlin Family said...

I hope you get over your cold fast and the weather gets nice so you can enjoy spring break!
I'm not planning on going to the reunion but if by chance I'm there during that time I would be going. It would be great to see you too! We will be there for sure for Christmas...it would be great to see you then!
Good luck on selling your house! I'll be checking back for more preggo pics!

Take care!

McP Family said...

You are much better at blogging than I. I will try to get on the puter at home and get some of our life up for you to see. Sucky that you were sick.
I will keep you in my prayers for you health, for your baby and your house!!! Love you bunches!!!