Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Dave!

We went over to Kennewick on Thursday so I could get my hair done by Dave's sister (thanks Kenz!!) and we could celebrate Dave's birthday with his family. We had barbequed hamburgers, beans, chips and funfetti cake and ice cream (Dave's favorite).
Look at all those candles! Next year is the big 3-0!!
Singing Happy Birthday to Dave. Camryn was so cute she would sing "Happy to you, Happy to you, Happy David." She always would forget to say the birthday part.
Colt helped Daddy blow out the candles.
Then Daddy let him have some of the good stuff afterwards.

2 comments:

McP Family said...

happy birthday!!!!!

Unknown said...

Carolyn and David,
We are so glad we got to see you! Thanks for coming over and spending the evening with us. I always have a lot of laughs! And good job to you David for recalling my birthday! We'll see how you do in a few months! =) I hope we can get together this summer!!