Monday, April 20, 2009

Feels like Summer!

We had a beautiful weekend over here in Eastern Washington, it was 70 degrees all weekend and then is supposed to be in the 80's this coming week. It feels like summer already. On Saturday we went over to Tri-Cities for the Pasco Invite track meet. I had to be there all day coaching so Dave and Colt dropped me off at the track and then went and spent the day with Dave's parents. Dave picked me up that evening after it was over and we went back to his parents for dinner. They had been working outside all day long and washing cars, someone gave Colt the water gun and he figured out very quickly how to use it.
He was spraying everyone that came even close to him with the water and then laughing hysterically!
We came home Saturday night and then Sunday was another gorgeous day. Colt and I started the day with a nice long walk, went to church, then came home and did some playing outside while Dave mowed the yard.
He loves picking up rocks and looking for bugs underneath them. Most the time he picks up the bugs and brings them to you.
Of course we had to get some dog time in too, he loves ALL DOGS!! He calls our dogs "By" for Byson, "Saaam" for Sam, and "Kote" for Lakota. Every morning when we go downstairs to get his banana and milk he runs over to the window and points to the dog kennel and goes "Mommy, poop." I don't know why he feels he has to tell me that the dogs poop but he always does!

2 comments:

Brittsan's said...

He is just getting so big Carolyn! And cuter as the days go by. I like your comment about the "mommy poop". The little girl I nanny always says "ca-ca". It's funny. I can't believe you are nearing the end of your pregnancy! How exciting!

McP Family said...

Madi and I do a poop patrol everyday. She knows how to spot it and I have had to teach her that poop is NOT something you sould pick up with you hand. Man, she makes me laugh everyday. I can't imgine how boring life would without these little peoples in our lives.