Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer!

 After coming home from the beach it has taken all of us some time to get back into our routine. We were all really tired and I was not feeling that great. It took me almost a week to start feeling somewhat like myself again. The weather was HOT here when we returned and maybe that had something to do with it. It's not even fun to be playing outside during the day without a pool so we have been waiting till evening and using the backyard to let the boys run around before bed.
I took Jax's diaper off so he could pee in the grass and apparently he enjoyed it because he ran around the yard naked the rest of the evening.
We planted a garden this year, its a small one and some of the stuff we planted didn't make it but we have tons of tomatoes, jalapenos and green peppers that are delicious! I am loving the tomatoes plain or in salads and am planning to make a bunch of spaghetti sauce with the tomatoes and peppers and freeze it for the year.
The naked gardener.
Both the boys love coming out here in the evenings and picking vegetables (even though they won't eat any of them!). School starts in less than 2 weeks, hard to believe but I am looking forward to fall! I have been working in my classroom all week and taking all 3 kiddos with me. I pack the older boys a lunch and they think its so fun to sit at the desks and eat there lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I suck your sons penis

M.N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.