Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catch up

I don't have much to say right now. I am so behind on blogging and don't have the energy or the time to get it all done. The boys are great, we are enjoying the last days of warm weather spending time outside, riding our bikes, going for runs and playing at the park. Colt started AWANA at church last week and loves it. It's probably the highlight of his week. Jax is talking non-stop, full sentences and has tripled his vocabulary in the last month. Case is still not sleeping great, smiles all the time and is a sweetie. Dave's hunting season has started, September 1st was deer hunting and he pretty much will hunt until the end of January in the form of deer, elk, pheasant, and chuckar. I'm still teaching part-time in the mornings and then spending the rest of the day with the kids, I love it and would not trade it for anything though tired does not even describe how I feel right now. I'll be back hopefully soon with more pictures!

No comments: