Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Even though I only teach part time I still really enjoy spring break. It means no 4:30 am wake-up calls and relaxed mornings drinking coffee and watching cartoons with the boys (that is if I didn't wake up at 5 to go to spin class or run). This past week was very relaxing and very fun. Dave has been VERY busy this spring and it will not really slow down until the end of May so for the most part its just me and the kids from morning to bedtime. We had weird weather, some days snow and other days sunny and 65 degrees so our day was built around the weather. We spent some time at my parents house playing and hanging out, drove to Kennewick for a day to see Dave's family and play at the park and do some Easter shopping, a few Easter crafts, some spring cleaning here at home, a few park dates and celebrated Dave's 32nd birthday. It was a very fun week and I am already looking forward to summer!
 Dave was able to take off a few hours on his actual birthday so we took the kids to the park to do a little fishing and play for a couple hours.
 Case loves the swings, my little baby is going to be 1 in less than 2 months!


 When did this kid get so big?



No comments: