Sunday, June 24, 2007

40 weeks and counting



Hopefully these are the last pictures of my pregnant belly that I will have to post. If this baby does not come by the end of this week I will be posting pictures of me crying! Dave took these before we left for church this morning, since we are both assuming he will be here this week we have spent the entire sunday in "date" mode. We started the day by going out to breakfast followed by church, after that we went to the movie "Knocked Up" which seemed somewhat appropriate considering I will probably be going through that same thing in the next couple days. Of course after the movie I wanted an ice cream cone so we went and got some ice cream. Dave does not know it yet but I am taking him on a nice long walk tonight, I am sure he will be thrilled when I tell him:) My plan is not to post again until I have a baby to show everyone, please pray that it will happen soon and that everything will go smoothly and we will be healthy.!

No comments: