Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Colt Mires Pemberton



Colt Mires Pemberton arrived June 25th at 7:37 pm weighing 8lbs 9oz and 22.5 inches long.

Dad and Colt have already bonded.

This was taken about 3 hours after he was born.


Mom and Colt, he is about 1hour old here.

I went into the hospital Monday morning at 6 and by 10 I was in full blown labor. At about 4:00 I finally gave in and got an epidural at that point I was 4cm dialated. My dr. came in at 6:00 and checked me and I was ready to push! I pushed for about an hour and a half and we had our little boy. This entire experience has been such a rush of emotions for me and Dave but it has been so wonderful. I can not imagine loving anything (except my husband) as much as I love this little guy. So far he is doing great, he has taken to breastfeeding very well and we are at home and trying to figure out a routine. Thanks so much to all of you for your many calls and messages, I will try and return all of them as we get settled. In the mean time keep checking back here and I will continue to update photos.




No comments: