Thursday, June 28, 2007

First Night at Home

Why am I being wrapped so tight?

What are you doing with that thing daddy?

Still not sleepy yet.

Our first night at home was spent awake! Colt slept most of the day yesterday and in the evening took a 5 hour nap. I will not make that mistake again, once we were ready for bed he was not. I think he spent most of the night wanting to eat and eat and poop and eat. I need to get him on a better schedule during the day so he starts at least sleeping for a couple hours at a time during the night. Dave got up with him at 4:30 after I had fed him for like the 4th time and got him to fall asleep finally around 5:30 in his boppy cradle, then he did not wake again until 8:30 which means mom got a solid 3 hours of sleep. I could not do any of this without Dave, he has yet to complain about any of it and has been so helpful without me even asking.

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Colt,

I am very excited to hang out! I want you to hurry and grow up so we can play together just like our moms and dads do.

Can't wait to hang out in Chelan!

Love--Crew