Saturday, June 16, 2007

A couple of pics and an update

Nope that's not my baby! We had a baby shower for my friend Jill Meliah who is due at the end of July last weekend and this is my friend Jill Carter's little girl Peyton who was born in April and my good friend Audra.

Jeni, Me and Audra. We have been friends since 8th grade. This was taken at Jill's shower as well and Jeni is Jill's sister.
UPDATE
I have not posted in awhile but though I would give everyone an update on what is going on. We had an ultrasound when I was 37 weeks pregnant to get a look at his size, they estimated him to be about 6lbs 14oz and my doctor said they gain about an ounce a week after 36 weeks. That means if I carry him to my due date he will be 8.5-9lbs depending how accurate the ultrasound was. I knew all along he was not going to be small I just hope the ultrasound was pretty close to accurate because I do not want to be delivering a 10lb baby!! I go back to the doctor on Monday and she is going to talk to us about if we should go ahead and induce within the next week and a half or if I just want to wait a little bit longer to see if it will happen naturally. I have been doing everything I can think of to try and start labor but nothing works. My good friend Audra has been waking up at the crack of dawn with me to walk for 2 hours before work starts everyday, I have been mowing our lawn weekly with our push mower, doing some yardwork, helping Dave work on the buildout at our building, squats, jumping jacks, last week I even went over to Audra's dad's house and I jumped on his trampoline! All of this has resulted in maybe a total of 3 braxton hicks contractions a day. The last day of school was this past Thursday and now I am even more anxious to have him so I do not have to waste a minute of my summer break without spending time with him. I will try and update with a better pregnancy picture soon.


No comments: