Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy Days!

This is what I wish I was doing right now:)
He is getting soooo tall!!!
We have had a busy couple of days but its been a lot of fun too! On Friday we had no school so Colt and I headed to Kennewick in the morning. I dropped Colt off with Dave's mom and got my hair done with Dave's sister. I had not had a hair cut in over 3 months and it needed it bad, now it looks great. Thanks Kenz!! I had a district track meet that night at Richland High School so Colt got to play with Memah while I worked. We got back to Walla Walla around 10:45 Friday night. Today, we got up early and ran in a 5k fun run here in Walla Walla. My little sister was in town along with her boyfriend so Marni and I ran and my mom pushed Colt and walked. It was a great way to start the day and our running time was pretty decent too:) We headed over to the farmer's market for an hour and walked around, had some good food and then came back to my house so Colt could get a nap. While Colt napped everyone else went wine tasting (except me I had to stay with Colt). Dave has been working at our church for the past 4 days after work, our church is adding on and Dave and a friend offered to do all the tiling in the men's and women's bathrooms. Its a big job and its still not done. Dave is pretty tired tonight! We had dinner and dessert at our house (chicken tacos and homeade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies...YUM!!) and everyone left around 9. I did not take a single picture the last two days, I forgot my camera and I am bummed because I could have gotten some good ones. The best I could do was Colt sleeping tonight:) Hopefully, I can get some pictures tomorrow for Mother's Day. My mother-in-law and my own mother have already spoiled me and its not even the actual day yet! All right I am going to bed. Good night!


Rachel & Sean said...

So tired. He is getting to be such a big boy. Hope your having a good mothers day!!

All of us said...

Happy Mother's day.
He is getting so big...I just can't believe it.