Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun at the Lake

We went out to the lake a couple different times while we were there. The water was too cold for the kids to swim in but we found a nice park on the lake for them to play at.
Colt and Papa Mike hanging out at the park.
Colt loved to play in the dirt and rocks and even tried eating some of it.
I am guessing that he did not like it!
But I am sure he will try it again someday soon.
I love this picture, he looks so much like a little boy and no longer a baby.
We also went out on the boat for a little bit. Colt loved to pretend to drive.
Dave and Camryn.
Dave was our boat driver for the week. Mike and Julie had bought a wakeboard so Travis, Katie and I did that. I had never wakeboarded before and had no idea what I was doing. Dave gave me pretty good instructions because I got up right away. I was so sore the next day though, I felt like I had gotten in a car accident. I had some pretty hard wipeouts while I was wakeboarding but it was a lot of fun!

No comments: