Friday, August 15, 2008

Please Pray

Growing up I was very close with many of my cousins from my mom's side of the family. My closest cousin age wise was Brent and we spent many holidays sneaking into my grandma's closet and eating christmas cookies hoping no one was watching! As we grew older we spent less time together as our families expanded, we got married, had kids and life grew busy. However, all of my cousins are still close to my heart. Tonight I ask you all to pray for Brent's wife Melissa(Mo). Mo was diagnosed with breast cancer this past June and today she underwent surgery for a double masectomy. Please pray for her and her family as they go through this together. Brent and Mo have two young boys, Max is 2 and Cannon was just born this past January. Keep them all in your thoughts and prayers! You can follow there story here.

No comments: