Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love the mornings!

The mornings during the weekend are my favorite time right now. Since I went back to work this is the only time Colt and I can really spend relaxing mornings together. We usually get up around 7 and I give him some milk and we hit the road together for a morning run. The fall mornings are nice and cool here but not too cold for Colt. It is perfect!

I taught Colt to tell us how old he is. Now whenever we ask him how old are you he will put his finger in the air like this. I get the biggest kick out of his personality! Every meal is never complete until Byson gets his share too. This usually means that Colt is full and ready to get down. It starts with him feeding Byson and then if we let him sit too long he stars throwing his food on the floor. So NAUGHTY!! We have been trying to work on this with him but he still does it.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Carolyn! It looks like such a fun summer for you and your family. How fun. Thanks for your comment on the bears:) We took the knitting class at Knitochet in town. It's close to Big Cheese in that strip mall. They offer lots of different classes. I'm also glad that you had them look at your leg and they took care of it for you.

Brittsan's said...

These pictures are so cute. Colt looks like such a little character. Taylor also throws food on the floor. I've found that if I sign 'eat' to her. You know by gesturing to your mouth...she will put the food in her mouth instead of on the floor. Maybe Colt would do the same. Anyway I've kept an eye on your blog all summer. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Take care!

The Price Family said...

That is so funny that he feeds Byson... and so normal that he throws his food. At least that was what Crew did, one thing I did was made him help me pick up his food and put it back on his tray (when he was all done) so that way he learned to keep it there. Even with that he still did it for a while. Even dumping over bowls, fun times!!!

Miss you!

Conlin Family said...

That is exactly what Kaylee Still does. She likes to feed our dog and when she's done throws her food on the floor.
Good luck working with him on not throwing his food. =) You are probably more consistent than me!
I will be posting more on my blog this week. It's been a busy last couple weeks.

moxie mama said...

That's so cute that Colt feeds your dog:) Jovie is already doing it too, but not intentionally.

I see my mom already answered your question about where we learned to make the bear:) I'm glad you like them. You just have to know the basics of knitting to take the class. Matt told me I should sell them too, but the yarn is 15 bucks and then after all the hours it takes me I'd have to charge way too much to make any sort of profit. The class is $30 dollars and includes the yarn and stuffing but not the needles. I think the next class starts in a couple weeks...

McP Family said...

I love Madi and me's one on one time too. I just love this age.